Monday, April 23, 2012

after my first workout

I did it! i went inside and took the Zumba class. It was awesome. the sweat dripped off. I hadnt worked out in so long so this kicked my butt. Thank you for those who prayed for me. it took everything in me to get out of my car. Then i got a text from my husband saying you can do it i love you! those words gave me the courage i needed to go inside and face my irrational fear of other people. everyone was friendly no one said i was ugly or fat like i strangely feared in my head. They all were there to get fit just like me. I enjoyed this club so much that i went home to nurse Dodger and then went back an hour later for the yoga class. it was so nice to relax and stretch after that high cardio workout i had the hour before. when i got home i was happier and felt healthier. On any other night i would have dug into the mac n cheese and drank a pop. but tonight i ate half an avocado tomatoe and salad mix. with a small bowl of man n cheese. being poor isnt the best when all you have to eat is pasta in the house. so ill try to work on eating what we have but in small portions. I also will be keeping a food journal. all in all it was a great first day and I am truly blessed that my husband is squeeezing this into our already small budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment